How do I purchase Royal Crown Hair?
- Royal Crown SA is a virtual stockist of virgin hair extensions. Should you need to purchase hair from us you may contact us with details of your order and we will get back to you as soon as we can. After confirmation of all orders, one of our sales personnel will arrange for the delivery of the hair. What is the Payment procedure/ terms?
- You will receive a quotation once you have made a selection of the hair products you require. Once received please make payment into the business account and send proof of payment to email@example.com
- Terms of Payment are always 100% upfront. We accept all major credit cards
- Banking Details are as follows:
ROYAL CROWN SA (PTY) LTD
FNB BUSINESS CHEQUE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62656769597
BRANCH: FOURWAYS MALL
BRANCH CODE: 251655
What is the return policy?
- At Royal Crown SA we maintain a very high level of quality assurance. All hair products are prepared and professionally packed at our factory in India and China. Everything goes through rigorous process to make sure you are receiving the best quality product possible. All hair orders are thoroughly inspected by professionals before they are shipped. Our primary focus is to make sure all our clients and customers are satisfied.
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales are final
How much is delivery?
- Delivery to areas within the Johannesburg region are free.
- An added courier fee applies for all clients and customers which are outside Johannesburg, this fee will depends on your exact address and the weight of the hair.
How will I know how to maintain my hair?
What is 100% Virgin hair?
Why should I choose virgin hair if it costs more than synthetic hair?
How many packets of hair will I need for a full head?
How much does your hair cost?
Please click here for our prices or you may click here and have us send you an email with our prices
What is the difference between Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, Mongolian and Cambodian hair?
Indian hair is very fine in density. The hair is naturally light and bouncy and can easily be curled and styled. Indian hair moves effortlessly with minimal products. It also blends well with most hair textures. This hair is high in maintenance and will swell, become frizzy in humid weather and foggy conditions. Anti-frizz is highly recommended
Brazilian Hair is the most sought after texture on the market. This hair is used diversely because of its softness, durability and density (thickness). This texture is easiest to blend with most ethnicities from some Caucasian textures to African relaxed textures. Brazilian hair is extremely luxurious and very soft with a lot of body and natural shine.
This hair is more coarse in texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and its lustre is low to medium. It blends very well with African relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. This hair is luxurious but may require some maintenance
Malaysian hair has an extremely luxurious feel and is sleek and shiny, but not excessively shiny. This hair hold curls extremely well without the use of products. It is generally very dark brown; close to black with some bundles may having lighter ends. This hair blends very well with most hair types including African hair.
Mongolian hair is a cross between Chinese and Malaysian hair. The hair is thinner and not as course as Chinese hair but it is not as soft as Malaysian hair. The hair is soft and shiny. This is a good alternative for Indian hair.
Cambodian hair is naturally luscious and flowing with beauty. It is lightweight, yet durable. The hair is much more thick and course but yet has a soft silky feel to it.
Why does my hair not look identical to the hair another one of your clients bought?
Because all Royal Crown SA natural hair is 100%virgin human hair and we have different hair donors, we cannot guarantee that all hair will be alike. No two bundles of Virgin hair are alike. Since the hair is Virgin, each bundle will have a different texture, pattern and hair colour than what you may have seen in photos or elsewhere. We will strive to send you hair that matches as closely as possible. Although mixing curl or wave patterns that are similar are often practiced by many who wear extensions.